Appetizer – 2

Chicken Entries - 2
Vegetarian Entries – 2
Naan
Rice Item -1
Dessert
Raitha
Sambar
Papad
Any extra item is $1 per person; if it is Lamb or Goat or Seafood, $2 per person

** Chicken Entry can be substituted w/ Lamb or Goat or Seafood for an extra $1.00 per person

    • $14.95 + tax per person
    • Click here to view Menu Entry Details
    • Minimum number of people 40; delivery with warmers
    • $40 delivery & gas surcharges
    • If our person needs to stay to take care of the buffet till the end of the party, $140 per person
    • All Meats are Halal
    • 15% of the Invoice must be paid as Deposit to reserve the Catering. If the order is canceled within 24 hours of catering, deposit will not be refunded
    • Full Payment must be done at least a day before Catering to deliver the Food
    • Tasting Guideline: Tasting of any item is offered at 25% discount off of the menu price (& you will pay the rest of 75%). If requested, we can prepare half-a-portion.


Appetizer – 1

Vegetarian Entries – 3

Naan
Rice Item -1
Dessert
Raitha
Sambar
Papad
Any extra item is $1.00 per person
    • $12.95 + tax per person
    • Click here to view Menu Entry Details
    • Minimum number of people 40; delivery with warmers
    • $40 delivery & gas surcharges
    • If our person needs to stay to take care of the buffet till the end of the party, $140 per person
    • 15% of the Invoice must be paid as Deposit to reserve the Catering. If the order is canceled within 24 hours of catering, deposit will not be refunded
    • Full Payment must be done at least a day before Catering to deliver the Food
    • Tasting Guideline: Tasting of any item is offered at 25% discount off of the menu price (& you will pay the rest of 75%). If requested, we can prepare half-a-portion.